Classroom - ArchiMate® 3 Training
ArchiMate® 3 Training Course
In a training of two or three days you will learn all about The Open Group's modeling language ArchiMate®: from theoretical concepts and terminology to carrying out practical exercises. A training group consists of maximal 12 people.
Included in the training is a one-year subscription to modeling tool SimplyArchiMate®!
- The Unit is an approved institution for professional education.
- BTW/VAT free for Dutch insurers, banks, and government.
- For Flanders, the KMO fund is available for this training.
Participants about this ArchiMate® training
- Interview with Robert van Wessel from ABN AMRO
In this overview, you can find the features of the ArchiMate® 3 Training.
|ArchiMate® 3 Training Courses||CLASSROOM|
|EA ArchiMate®||ArchiMate® 3 Foundation + Practitioner|
|Duration||2 days||2 days||3 days|
|Documentation||Pocket Guide||PDF Book||PDF Book|
|The Open Group
Accredited training course?
|Practice exam questions Foundation + Practitioner?|
|Exams Foundation & Practitioner included?||-||
Exam(s) on day 3
|Exam passing protection?1||-|
|First attempt Exam passing rate||-||> 90%||> 95%|
|Training Recommended by over 99.5% of trainees|
|Evaluation by trainee|
|Complete Training including iPad (2017)2,3||€ 1.490,-||€ 1.745,-||€ 2.185,-|
|Complete Training||€ 1.195,-||€ 2.040,-||€ 1.890,-|
|VAT free learning4|
1) One time free exam retake if you do not pass the first time
2) iPad (2017, 5th generation) Space Grey/32GB, other versions contact us about pricing
3) Pricing exclusive 21% VAT. Organizations located outside The Netherlands are typically charged with 0% VAT contact us for details
4) VAT free learning for dutch insurers, banks and government contact us for details
We offer the best rewarded and best-priced training, inclusive exam pass guarantee2! All options can be found in the form. All the courses are including an ArchiMate® 3 Pocket Guide, an ArchiMate® 3 eBook, Foundation and Practitioner exams (worth €440,-), reference cards and 3 exam practice question sets.
To become an ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner, two exams need to be passed. One is a theoretical knowledge test on the ArchiMate® 3 language. The second test is about how well you are able to apply the ArchiMate® 3 knowledge into a practical architecture case.
Every month courses are hosted in:
- Brussels - Belgium
- Frankfurt - Germany
- London - UK
- New York - the US
- Paris - France
- Sydney - Australia
- Utrecht - the Netherlands
In the form, you can see where, when and in which language the training is offered.
In company or workshop
Next to regular courses, we would be pleased to organize your ArchiMate® or TOGAF® incompany training or workshop. Here we can make the course match your special wishes, like training on your location or with a different schedule.
On the download page you can download flyers of our training.